Basic English for Football Coaches
TAKE YOUR COACHING TO THE NEXT LEVEL
IMPROVE YOUR COMMUNICATION
Do you lose time when telling your players what to do?
Do you have problems explaining simple instructions in your training?
The English for Football Coaches - Beginners course gives you over 100 extremely useful English phrases that you can use with your players in your training sessions.
Helping you to become a better coach with stronger communication skills.
Do you have problems finding the words to explain exercises and movements to your players?
Are you wanting to coach in an English speaking environment?
The English for Football Coaches - Beginners course shows you how to use the phrases in over 30 different training exercises - allowing you to become the coach you need to be.
What you will learn?
- Setting up and starting your training exercises
- Giving rules and adding constraints for your players
- Passing instructions and directions
- Defensive line organisation and movements
- Movements on and off the ball
- Finishing, crossing and shooting phrases
- Phrases to motivate and encourage your players
What the course includes?
- Over 100 technical and easy to remember phrases
- Over 30 different training exercises to help you apply the phrases
- 6 modules on different training aspects
- 40 videos to allow you to visually remember phrases
- Tests to help you practice and remember the phrases
I am an experienced and qualified English tutor and a FA Level One Qualified Football Coach. Blending these two aspects together and you have a comprehensive English for Football Professionals & Coaches service.
I am TEFL qualified and have obtained an IPSO Scouting certificate.
StartSetting up the Exercise - Organising & Explaining 1 (5:46)
StartSetting up the Exercise - Practice 1 (1:44)
StartSetting up the Exercise - Organising & Explaining 2 (4:11)
StartSetting up the Exercise - Practice 2 (2:01)
StartGiving Rules - Constraints & Restrictions 1 (2:25)
StartGiving Rules - Constraints & Restrictions 2 (3:15)
StartSetting Up - Test (1:52)
PreviewPassing Exercises 1 - Pass Into/Pass Out To (2:24)
StartPassing Exercises 2 - Pass Forward/Pass Back/Pass Through (2:15)
StartPassing Exercise 3 - Take a Touch/First Touch (2:45)
StartPassing Exercises 4 - Pass To Feet/Pass Across/Pass In front (2:22)
StartPassing Exercise 5 - Look For The Pass / Find The Pass / Hold The Pass / Combine (3:51)
StartPassing Exercise 6 - Firm Passes/Quality Passes/On Your Toes (3:39)
StartPassing - Test (2:01)